The energy and environmental technology industry is greatly affected by AB 32 that requires California to reduce its GHG emissions to 1990 levels by 2020 — a reduction of approximately 15 percent below emissions expected under a “business as usual” scenario.
- Investment Grade Audit Services
- Solar Energy Systems Program
- Real-Time Cloud-Based Controller
- Utility Billing & Management Services
- Home Product Programs
- Roofing and Roof Maintenance
- Home Interior and Exterior Upgrades
- Home Development and Redevelopment Programs
- Sustainable Development Programs
- Program Administration ( Local Government AB 32 Programs )
- Nonprofit Technology and Behavior Modification Programs
sustainbleSMARTS is an energy and environmental industry market leader that offers a line of clean energy and environmental technology solutions, digital content publishing programs, and seed capital solutions for new energy startups and entrepreneurs.