We make remote monitoring and control via the Internet easier than ever.
The Real-Time Cloud system is designed to be easy to deploy and use for anything from a single temperature probe to large systems of meters, sensors, thermostats and control points. Monitor, log, alarm, control and automate – all in a single integrated system via any web browser.
The Real-Time Cloud hardware communicates with a powerful cloud based environment, fully integrated and ready to use. A single login gives you access to all your systems securely and in real time. Every input can be logged as often as every 10s and there are open API functions for integration with other systems.
The Real-Time Cloud Controller is designed to collect data. Monitor temperatures, energy, pressures, levels or anything else there is a sensor or meter for. The Real-Time Cloud will collect and store the data safely in the cloud for easy access, analyze and reporting. Access the data using the built in dashboards, reports and graphing tools, or export it to spreadsheets or via API functions.
EASY TO INSTALL
Forget VPN’s and tricky router configurations. The Real-Time Cloud plugs in to almost any network and just works. There is no software to install, no IP addresses to keep track of. You’ll be online within minutes after unpacking your first controller from the box. Connect a meter, sensor or turn other equipment on/off with relay outputs. Live and instant control from web, email, SMS and more.
Real-Time Cloud Controller – Standard
As soon as the controller is connected to power and an Internet connection, it will start communicating with the Real-Time Cloud System servers. There is no need for special software or network setup. The Real-Time Cloud connection is encrypted, bidirectional and very efficient. The Real-Time Cloud comes complete with a power supply, an Ethernet cable and 4 months of basic service. Additional service is easily purchased via the web interface. Access to the web UI for configuration and live data is included for life.
- 4 analog general purpose inputs (0-10V / 4-20mA / S0-pulse / digital)
- 2 general purpose relay outputs (max 50V@2A)
- ModBus-RTU compatible serial port
- MicroLAN master
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 port
- Runs on 8-25VDC, Logging interval configurable from 10 seconds up to 1 hour for each input
- Up to four alarm thresholds for every input
- Alarms can send email, control outputs, set modes and more
- Live access from standard web interface
- No special firewall or network configuration
- HTTP XML API available for easy integration with other systems
- Zero on-site configuration required
- Includes 12VDC power adapter and a 6ft Ethernet cable.
- The Real-Time Cloud Controller is designed and manufactured in the US.
The Real-Time Cloud Controller is suitable for a wide range of applications – from temperature alarms, submetering and thermostat control, to complex control applications. The system is designed to be easy to install and deploy in anything from single sites to hundreds spread out over the globe.